The information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 (general regulation on data protection) and art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”). The information is provided only for the site www.quixotevision.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. Other internet addresses to which this site may possibly refer may contain tracking systems to which the owner of the site is unrelated; there is no guarantee that these external sites are equipped with suitable security systems aimed at protecting the data processed and preventing damage (e.g. from computer viruses).
Type of data processed
The types of personal data processed can be identified in the navigation data, in the data provided voluntarily by users/visitors to the site and by cookies.
1. Navigation Data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, and other parameters connected to the http protocol and related to the operating system. and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; these data are deleted 14 days after their processing.
The data necessary to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site are kept for a period not exceeding 1 year.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2. Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors
Except as specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide the latter will only make it impossible for Quixote Vision to process requests for information and documentation or to provide the requested service.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
These data are kept until the consent is revoked by the interested party; this right can be exercised through the link in each communication received or alternatively by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text string that a site sends to the internet browser and saves on your computer when you visit websites. Cookies are used to make websites work more efficiently, to improve their performance, but also to provide information to the owners of the site.
What type of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
Our site uses different types of cookies, each of which has a specific function, as indicated below:
These cookies allow the site to function properly and are used to collect information on how visitors use the site. This information is used to compile reports and help us improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and the pages they have visited.
These cookies are used, for example by Google Analytics, to process statistical analyzes on how users navigate the site through computers or mobile applications, on the number of pages visited or the number of clicks made on a page while browsing a site.
Third party Cookie:
These cookies are used by third-party companies. The use of these cookies does not usually imply the processing of personal data. Third-party cookies derive from advertisements from other sites, such as advertisements, on the website displayed. They can be used to record the use of the website for marketing purposes.
We make use of different service providers (Google Analytics, Google Search Console) who, to provide their services, may place cookies on your browser when you visit our site. For more information on third-party cookies and how to use the information collected by the third party, use the links below or contact the relevant third party:
How can I disable cookie?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, when all browsers allow you to control and also disable cookies through the browser settings (here the instructions on how to manage deactivation of cookies: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer). Notwithstanding the foregoing, for the management and deactivation of some types of cookies you can use Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
However, we remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the site to malfunction and/or limit the service offered.
To change the settings, follow the procedure indicated by the various browsers that you find under “Options” or “Preferences”.
To learn more about cookies read the legislation on the protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing
The data collected will be used by the owner for the purposes described below. The data is processed:
- for purposes connected or instrumental to the activity of Quixote Vision, such as the storage, processing and management of contacts who register through the site;
- to allow the User to access and browse the website, to provide the owner with anonymous statistical data about the users’ web browsing methods;
- for the provision of the service of sending quotes and other commercial communications by Quixote Vision;
- to respond to the User’s requests;
- more generally, to fulfill legal obligations related to civil, fiscal and accounting regulations.
Legal basis of the processing:
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on the consent expressed for the specific purposes indicated;
The Data Controller has adopted adequate security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration.
Holder of the treatment, Responsible for the data treatment:
Holder of the treatment is Quixote Vision di Zani Davide, C.F ZNADVD91H07B157, P.IVA 04397320989.
Contact details of holder of the treatment: email@example.com; Quixote Vision by Zani Davide, C.F ZNADVD91H07B157, P.IVA 04397320989.
The person in charge of the treatment designated for the reply to the interested party in case of exercise of the rights is Quixote Vision by Zani Davide.
Contact details of the data processor: firstname.lastname@example.org; Quixote Vision by Zani Davide, C.F ZNADVD91H07B157, P.IVA 04397320989.
Methods of processing
The processing is carried out through automated tools (eg using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (eg on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Optional supply of personal data
Except as specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide the latter will only make it impossible for Quixote Vision to process requests for information and documentation and to provide the service.
Communication of data to third parties
Your personal data will be processed by the data controller, by any data processors appointed by him and by any strictly authorized processors.
His data may be communicated following inspections or verifications (if required), to the inspection bodies responsible for checks and controls concerning the regularity of legal obligations.
Your personal data are not disclosed.
Rights of interested parties
The interested party has the right to:
- 1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- 2. obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) of the identification details of the data controller, of the manager and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2, of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR ;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- 3. Obtain:
- a) updating, rectification, or, when there is interest, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is found to be impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- 4. oppose in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In particular, the interested party may at any time ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to the portability of data. The interested party has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How to exercise rights
The interested party may, at any time, exercise the rights reserved to him, enshrined in art. 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – Right of access to personal data.
The exercise of rights can be exercised by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The complete text of the EU Regulation 2016/679 is available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.